Friday, March 6, 2015

Crabapple Bonsai Trunk Chop, Bonsai Senses, and 3D Bonsai Printers

I have always wanted to do this but today I finally did. I trunk chopped my tallest tree.

I think it will begin now to look much better. It has taken me years to decide to chop because I needed to develop my bonsai senses. I'm still developing and refining my bonsai senses and I hope that never ends. It has been a pleasant journey so far and for me is more than a hobby. It has become a therapy.



Bonsai might be the only sculpture that cannot be 3D-printed yet. I wonder what that will do to the bonsai scene. Everyone would have a famous masterpiece if they wanted. I have to admit that would be pretty nice. If I could I would. It sure would save a lot of time and bonsai has to be one of the slowest artistic pursuits ever conceived. So, as soon as a bonsai 3D printer is available, I will be getting one. Probably around this time next year I think... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment